Group Therapy – for adult men and women
The names and a brief description of our therapy groups are listed below. For more information about any of our programs, please contact our office at (727) 767-9850.
- Self-Transformation: an Adult Children of Addicts Group (including adult children of alcoholics)
- Interpersonal Transformation: a Codependency Group (for ACOAs, spouses of addicts, and other individuals who are struggling with codependency)
- Psycho-Spiritual Transformation: an Alcohol Abuse Group
- Understanding Addiction: a General Substance Abuse Group (illicit substance and alcohol abuse)
- Personal Recovery: a Specific Substance Abuse Group (prescription abuse: opiates, benzodiazepines, muscle relaxers, and/or amphetamines)